Shared September 30, 2018
Inktober is a terrific challenge to tighten up our drawing discipline, but lots of people jump into it, unaware that there are just as many drawbacks as there are benefits... and yet, no one talks about them – until now! Find out more!
Important things to remember:
1. Inktober is a challenge
2. Inktober is a major time commitment
3. Inktober can be an ego booster
4. Inktober can be an ego crusher
5. Inktober is not a competition
6. Inktober can be a big distraction
7. Inktober can mess with our emotions
8. Inktober can be very expensive
9. Inktober is a money-maker for some people
10. Inktober can make you a better artist than you imagined
Here are links to my other Inktober Challenge videos, for you:
1. 10 Reasons To Avoid Inktober (and Why You Shouldn't)
2. 20 Unexpected Joys & Benefits of Inktober
3. 5 Reasons To Quit Inktober
4. (I've Fallen Behind!) Inktober Catch-Up Tutorial
5. An Inktober Wrap-up
Facebook: m.d. campbell
• Hand•Book Travelogue journal
• Tachikawa Model 40 Nib Pen
• Zebra G nib
• Dr. Ph. Martin's Black Star Matte Black India Ink
• Liquitex Gray Ink
• Generic waterbrushes
I hope this video was helpful in some way. Please "subscribe" to the channel, and feel free to leave comments, thoughts or questions below. Thank you and cheers!
How to Prepare for INKTOBER (before it gets here) | #inktober
Things I Learned Teaching High School Art
Daniel Smith Watercolors - Why the Big Fuss?
Why you should make useless things | Simone Giertz
DAILY INKTOBER ROUTINE! | How I Draw Everyday | Inktober Day 09 | India Inks & Dip Pens | Precious
Silver Black Velvet: Search for the Perfect Brush
Making a HEAVY Spellbook with REAL Leather!
Graphology or Handwriting Analysis
Applying a paper napkin to a card with cling wrap
The Pros & Cons of Imitating Others
Brushstrokes (Part 1) - The Early Masters
Proportional Divider The Best Keep Secret to Improve Your Drawing
5 TECHNIQUES for INKTOBER 2018!! ✒️🖤
The Conservation of George Inness' "The Roman Campagna"
What Do You Do After Inktober?
How to Find Your STYLE // 12 Ways to Help Find Your Creative Voice
Watercolor Pencils – What's the Point?
Inking Tutorial : How I drew my 2017 Inktobers
Geoff Kersey Watercolour Technique ⎮Summer and Autumn Trees⎮Watercolour Landscape